Saturday, October 15, 2011

FUNNY SMS/

An idea can change your life but a woman can change your idea.
So, always change women to change ideas.
What an Idea!

Enter PASSWORD to touch my heart;
WRONG Password!
You have touched my feet.
Anyway, God Bless You!

Steve Jobs is now working with God to make iWife:
Beauty with brains and Mute button.

Guddi: I am in love with the neighbor so I am running away with him.
Santa: Thanks, you have saved my money & time.
Guddi: Dad, I am reading the letter left by Mom!


If Child Labour is crime
.
..
.
.
.
Then why do teachers give Homework?

At a railway station, a beggar meets another beggar while a software engineer meets another software engineer.
Both of them ask the same question to each other, `So, which platform are you working on?`

No comments:

Post a Comment